Skip to main content

Essex Driveway Reviews

Essex Driveway Reviews

Check out the reviews below from some of our many valued customers

Martin and his team have just completed our patio transformation. From our first to last conversation with Martin he was forever the professional - he has great ideas, suggestions and an incredible eye for detail. Nothing is too much trouble, Martin did exactly what we wanted and it exceeded our... Read More

Martin and his team have just completed our patio transformation. From our first to last conversation with Martin he was forever the professional – he has great ideas, suggestions and an incredible eye for detail. Nothing is too much trouble, Martin did exactly what we wanted and it exceeded our expectations. He took us to choose our tiles and made recommendations based on our requirements. He is always on time, reliable, and they are clean, tidy and hard workers. We would not consider looking anywhere else for future projects. 100% we will recommend

SS16
A new patio is spectacular

Amazing job completed neat tidy and very polite workers. So happy and can’t recommend enough.

Jade Birch

Martin and his crew have been at our place twice now to fit a driveway and a path, as well as a roof clean and repaint, and every job has been top notch. Their recent visit was to install a new garden path which they completed quickly and to a... Read More

Martin and his crew have been at our place twice now to fit a driveway and a path, as well as a roof clean and repaint, and every job has been top notch. Their recent visit was to install a new garden path which they completed quickly and to a very high quality. The whole crew are a pleasure to have round and every inch of the job is completed to the finest detail. We are happy to recommend them to anyone who is after this type of work needing doing and are very happy with the improvements they completed.

Mary Etheridge

Very pleased with our new driveway installation from smartpoint paving ltd. Martin and his team worked very hard from start to finish. Martin always kept us updated on how the work was going and answered our questions from drainage to prep work to finish look. Would highly recommend this company... Read More

Very pleased with our new driveway installation from smartpoint paving ltd. Martin and his team worked very hard from start to finish. Martin always kept us updated on how the work was going and answered our questions from drainage to prep work to finish look. Would highly recommend this company as there work is of high quality.

SS6
New driveway

Martin was quick to reply with a very competitive quote. He booked us in and arrived on the day as planned. Work was explained, options discussed and completed to a high standard. They left the area clean and tidy too. Martin and his team work very hard. We would happily... Read More

Martin was quick to reply with a very competitive quote. He booked us in and arrived on the day as planned. Work was explained, options discussed and completed to a high standard. They left the area clean and tidy too. Martin and his team work very hard. We would happily use Smartpoint again in the future.

RM12
Driveway (Block Paving) Repair

Very good and professional made my driveway look 10x better very happy with the job

Grays
New driveway and patio

Good job done and happy to recommend.

SS6
Resin paving

Martin and team at Smartpoint paving done a great job on my back garden they installed a new porcelain patio with beautiful steps leading down onto my garden were they layed a pathway around the border of artificial grass. Everything was done to the highest standard, very happy with the... Read More

Martin and team at Smartpoint paving done a great job on my back garden they installed a new porcelain patio with beautiful steps leading down onto my garden were they layed a pathway around the border of artificial grass. Everything was done to the highest standard, very happy with the job and would definitely recommend to family and friends!

SS9
Gordon

Absolutely fantastic was informed of what materials available how long it would take which was exactly right . The gentleman Martin was on site and rolling up his sleeves 90 percent of the time and the other 10 percent getting materials arranged grabs .His men were polite and hard working... Read More

Absolutely fantastic was informed of what materials available how long it would take which was exactly right . The gentleman Martin was on site and rolling up his sleeves 90 percent of the time and the other 10 percent getting materials arranged grabs .His men were polite and hard working I would certainly recommend this company.My drive and fencing perfect over the moon with works and will be having the garden patio done later in the year by Martin and his gang .

SS8
Driveway and fencing

Check out the reviews below from some of our many valued customers

Martin and his team have just completed our patio transformation. From our first to last conversation with Martin he was forever the professional - he has great ideas, suggestions and an incredible eye for detail. Nothing is too much trouble, Martin did exactly what we wanted and it exceeded our... Read More

Martin and his team have just completed our patio transformation. From our first to last conversation with Martin he was forever the professional – he has great ideas, suggestions and an incredible eye for detail. Nothing is too much trouble, Martin did exactly what we wanted and it exceeded our expectations. He took us to choose our tiles and made recommendations based on our requirements. He is always on time, reliable, and they are clean, tidy and hard workers. We would not consider looking anywhere else for future projects. 100% we will recommend

SS16
A new patio is spectacular

Amazing job completed neat tidy and very polite workers. So happy and can’t recommend enough.

Jade Birch

Martin and his crew have been at our place twice now to fit a driveway and a path, as well as a roof clean and repaint, and every job has been top notch. Their recent visit was to install a new garden path which they completed quickly and to a... Read More

Martin and his crew have been at our place twice now to fit a driveway and a path, as well as a roof clean and repaint, and every job has been top notch. Their recent visit was to install a new garden path which they completed quickly and to a very high quality. The whole crew are a pleasure to have round and every inch of the job is completed to the finest detail. We are happy to recommend them to anyone who is after this type of work needing doing and are very happy with the improvements they completed.

Mary Etheridge

Very pleased with our new driveway installation from smartpoint paving ltd. Martin and his team worked very hard from start to finish. Martin always kept us updated on how the work was going and answered our questions from drainage to prep work to finish look. Would highly recommend this company... Read More

Very pleased with our new driveway installation from smartpoint paving ltd. Martin and his team worked very hard from start to finish. Martin always kept us updated on how the work was going and answered our questions from drainage to prep work to finish look. Would highly recommend this company as there work is of high quality.

SS6
New driveway

Martin was quick to reply with a very competitive quote. He booked us in and arrived on the day as planned. Work was explained, options discussed and completed to a high standard. They left the area clean and tidy too. Martin and his team work very hard. We would happily... Read More

Martin was quick to reply with a very competitive quote. He booked us in and arrived on the day as planned. Work was explained, options discussed and completed to a high standard. They left the area clean and tidy too. Martin and his team work very hard. We would happily use Smartpoint again in the future.

RM12
Driveway (Block Paving) Repair

Very good and professional made my driveway look 10x better very happy with the job

Grays
New driveway and patio

Good job done and happy to recommend.

SS6
Resin paving

Martin and team at Smartpoint paving done a great job on my back garden they installed a new porcelain patio with beautiful steps leading down onto my garden were they layed a pathway around the border of artificial grass. Everything was done to the highest standard, very happy with the... Read More

Martin and team at Smartpoint paving done a great job on my back garden they installed a new porcelain patio with beautiful steps leading down onto my garden were they layed a pathway around the border of artificial grass. Everything was done to the highest standard, very happy with the job and would definitely recommend to family and friends!

SS9
Gordon

Absolutely fantastic was informed of what materials available how long it would take which was exactly right . The gentleman Martin was on site and rolling up his sleeves 90 percent of the time and the other 10 percent getting materials arranged grabs .His men were polite and hard working... Read More

Absolutely fantastic was informed of what materials available how long it would take which was exactly right . The gentleman Martin was on site and rolling up his sleeves 90 percent of the time and the other 10 percent getting materials arranged grabs .His men were polite and hard working I would certainly recommend this company.My drive and fencing perfect over the moon with works and will be having the garden patio done later in the year by Martin and his gang .

SS8
Driveway and fencing

CONTACTS

01268 859 562

07778 450 303

info@smartpointpaving.co.uk

Ground Floor, Create Business Hub, 5 Rayleigh Rd, Shenfield, Brentwood CM13 1AB

FOLLOW US

ANOTHER NEWMEDIAFARM PRODUCTION

ANOTHER NEWMEDIAFARM PRODUCTION

Smartpoint Paving
Call Now Button